In 2022 we will continue our monthly charity block initiative. These blocks will be collected and made into community quilts.
Each month will feature a new modern block in a specific color palette. This is a fun way to try a new and modern technique without committing to a whole quilt.
The blocks can be made at any time throughout the year, not just the month they are introduced.
- Please drop off your block at a distribution hub.
- Remember to fill in the donation form.
January | wonky STACK & WHACK
- Size: start with four 16” squares
- Color: same as in the photo
- Reference: follow these directions in Kati Spencer’s blog “from the blue chair”
Wonky Stack & Whack Tutorial