This year we are challenging our members to complete projects they haven’t, try things they normally wouldn’t, and learn things they don’t know… all of which we will track in our annual passports.
- UFOs – document unfinished projects in your passport; bring in finished projects for a STAMP
- Challenges – complete monthly challenges when due, or on your own time, for STAMPS
- MQG BOM – make monthly block patterns released by the MQG for yourself or charity; share finished blocks for a STAMP
- Classes – take any class and share what you learned at a meeting for a STAMP
STAMPS show all you’ve accomplished and give you chances to win PRIZES.
- Needle-turn Applique
- Make ANY ITEM featuring a needle-turn applique element
- Color of the Year – PANTONE 16-1546 Living Coral
- Make ANY ITEM using the color: Living Coral
- Charity Quilt Block – Wonky Log Cabin
- Make a 12″ finished block in guild colors
Quilts made for the guild SCALE challenge:
Guild Color Palette
To help out with challenges, and making guild-themed gear, we’ve mapped our logo to Kona® Cotton colors…