Hello! Thanks for Stopping by!
The Silicon Valley Modern Quilt Guild (SVMQG for short) is the Silicon Valley chapter of The Modern Quilt Guild.
We are a non-profit organization with the goal of developing and encouraging the art of modern quilting through community, education, and philanthropy, and to work with other groups who have a similar purpose. We welcome quilters, sewists, and fiber artists of all levels. Our activities include monthly meetings, communal sewing, workshops, retreats, and sharing information with our members. We also give back to the community through our charitable activities.
2023 Leadership Team
- Kathleen Crittenden | President
- Lisa Bourgeault | Sr. Vice President
- Carolyn Wellsfry Cheng | Treasurer
- Veronique Oudard | Secretary
Board of Directors
- Rhonda Rosales | VP, Communications
- Tina Underwood | VP, Fundraising
- Linda Ralleca | VP, Membership
- Cristin Grothaus | VP, Philanthropy
- Lisa Bourgeault | VP, Programs – Meetings
- Rochelle Rosales | VP, Programs – Activities
- Rachel Petterson | VP, Programs – Education
- Bev Thompson | Block-of-the-Month Coordinator
- Dianne Gates-Anderson | Quilt Show Coordinator
- Darla Gallentine | QuiltCon (2022) Community Quilt Coordinator
- Jenny Wagner | Retreat Coordinator – In-Person
- Amanda Morris/Sara Goodman | Retreat Coordinator – Virtual
– Established in 2014 –
Interested in joining the Silicon Valley Modern Quilt Guild? Check out our membership page for more information.
Have a question for us? Send us an email at email@example.com.