Hello! Thanks for Stopping by!
The Silicon Valley Modern Quilt Guild (SVMQG for short) is the Silicon Valley chapter of The Modern Quilt Guild.
We are a non-profit organization with the goal of developing and encouraging the art of modern quilting through community, education, and philanthropy, and to work with other groups who have a similar purpose. We welcome quilters, sewists, and fiber artists of all levels. Our activities include monthly meetings, communal sewing, workshops, retreats, and sharing information with our members. We also give back to the community through our charitable activities.
Get SVMQG swag on Teespring, including Limited Edition 2022 merchandise!
2021 Leadership Team
- Sarah Osentowski | President
- Michele Dour | Sr. Vice President
- Carolyn Wellsfry Cheng | Treasurer
- Cristin Grothaus | Secretary
Board of Directors
- Rhonda Rosales | VP, Communications
- Rochelle Rosales | VP, Fundraising
- Veronique Oudard | VP, Membership
- Kathleen Crittenden | VP, Philanthropy
- Lisa Bourgeault | VP, Programs – Meetings
- Amanda Morris | VP, Programs – Activities
- Rachel Petterson | VP, Programs – Education
- Tricialyn Apolinar | Block-of-the-Month Coordinator
- | Quilt Show Coordinator
- | QuiltCon (2022) Community Quilt Coordinator
- Jenny Wagner | Retreat Coordinator – In-Person
- | Retreat Coordinator – Virtual
- | Sew Day Coordinator
– Established in 2014 –
Interested in joining the Silicon Valley Modern Quilt Guild? Check out our membership page for more information.
Have a question for us? Send us an email at email@example.com.