Hello! Thanks for Stopping by!
The Silicon Valley Modern Quilt Guild (SVMQG for short) is the Silicon Valley chapter of The Modern Quilt Guild.
We are a non-profit organization with the goal of developing and encouraging the art of modern quilting through community, education, and philanthropy, and to work with other groups who have a similar purpose. We welcome quilters, sewists, and fiber artists of all levels. Our activities include monthly meetings, communal sewing, workshops, retreats, and sharing information with our members. We also give back to the community through our charitable activities.
2021 Leadership Team
- Sarah Osentowski | President
- Dianne Gates-Anderson | Sr. Vice President
- Rhonda Rosales | Treasurer
- Cristin Grothaus | Secretary
Board of Directors
- Carrie Williams | VP, Communications
- Rochelle Rosales | VP, Fundraising
- Lisa Bourgeault | VP, Membership
- Lisbeth Polavarapu | co-VP, Philanthropy
- Dianne Gates-Anderson & Amanda Morris & | co-VP, Programs
- Michele Dour | Block-of-the-Month Coordinator
- Kathleen Crittenden | Quilt Show Coordinator
- Heidi Mackessy | QuiltCon (2021) Community Quilt Coordinator
- Veronique Oudard | QuiltCon (2022) Community Quilt Coordinator
- Jenny Wagner | Retreat Coordinator – In-Person
- Katie Furukawa & Rochelle Rosales | Retreat Coordinator – Virtual
- Carolyn Billheimer | Sew Day Coordinator
– Established in 2014 –
Interested in joining the Silicon Valley Modern Quilt Guild? Check out our membership page for more information.
Have a question for us? Send us an email at email@example.com.