Our monthly events are currently being held VIRTUALLY via Zoom. Guild events are for SVMQG members only. If you are interested in attending one of our events, please email us to attend as a guest, or consider joining our guild.
Each month we feature 2 types of online, zoom-based, sessions. And we are adding at least one in-person activity per quarter.
- Monthly General Meeting – 2nd Thursday
- Digital Thursdays – 4th Thursday
- Dives into a different topic each month: demos, member lectures, demonstrations, sew alongs, show & tell, etc.
- In-person Activities – photo sessions, potlucks, sew alongs, etc.
- Charity Sew Days (in-person)
- Workshops (online or in-person)
- Equity Pricing Policy for workshops and events
- Workshop Refund Policy
- In-person Sewing Retreat, held May 25th – 28th
- Virtual Sewing Retreat held in the Fall via Zoom