The second Thursday of each month is our monthly meeting. Mark your calendars so you don’t miss out on hearing from our great lineup of lecturers.
Lyric Kinard – A Window Into Inspiration
Geri Patterson-Kutras – Boro, a History of Struggle and Survival.
Melissa de Leon Mason – Appropriation or Appreciation
Sherri Lynn Wood – Making Do Recology
Lynett Muhasa – Trunk Show
Jessica Plunkett of Maeberry Square – Block Play: modernizing traditional blocks
Rhonda Pierce – What Needle Should I Use? SCHMETZ Sewing Machine Needles
Patricia Belyea – The Alluring World of Japanese Yukata Prints
Allie McCrathen of Exhausted Octopus – Fabric Painting
David Owen Hastings – Minimal Design, Maximum Impact
Year end wrap up and celebration
Continuing our tradition of offering online content, we will also continue offering member-driven content on the 4th Thursday of each month.
- Jan 26 – Elements of modern quilting
- Feb 23 – How do I quilt this? and Show & Tell
- Mar 23 – Starting and running a passion-based business
- Apr 27 – How to block a quilt
- May 25 – How do I quilt this? and Show & Tell
- Jun 22 – Simple technical aids for designing quilts
- Jul 27 – Y-seams
- Aug 24 – Getting set up for Free Motion Quilting
- Sep 28 – I’m not biased but my tape is
- Oct 26 – Fabric box sew along
- Nov 30 – How do I quilt this? and Show & Tell
We are starting back with in-person activities! This will start with 1 per quarter. If attendance is good we will add events.
- Q1 – Feb 18, 1-3pm (Palo Alto) Photo field trip
- Q2 – De-stash, Show & Tell, and Potluck
- Q3 – Hand-Sew Day and Show & Tell
- Q4 – TBD