Hey there members!
Here are the details about making blocks for our SVMQG QuiltCon Charity Quilt.
- Make a 10″ square finished (10.5” square unfinished)
- Use all right angles (no curves or triangles)
- Use only the fabric provided in the fabric bundle handed out by the guild
- Use the following color groups in the specified ratios:
- 84% Green, blue, and/or dark blue fabrics
- 16% Gray, pink, and/or yellow fabric (16 sq. inches)
Here are some sample blocks Rochelle put together to help you better visualize how the 16% and 84% color combos work together in a single block:
Thanks so much to Rochelle and the QuiltCon Charity Quilt committee for working together to get these guidelines set up for us.
Bundles are ready for members! They come in 2 block bundles or 4 block bundles. You can get them at the September and October guild meetings.
Blocks are due at the November meeting!